Be Careful What Say You Might Give Yourself Away
"Texas Governor Rick Perry founded the Texas Tea Party Rebellion in retaliation of the rule-of-law, which threatens the Texas GOP with Public Trust disclosures of criminal activity and covert abuse of innocent citizens. Texas Leadership has blundered its way over the last 36 months, creating diversions and obstructing justice, which has disrupted global peace efforts, national economic recovery, and border relations."
"Christiane Amanpour asks Mexico's Ambassador to the United States Arturo Sarukhan, "What do you make of Texas Governor Rick Perry's suggestion that U.S. forces should come across and help you out with this [Drug War]?" Sarukan responds, "It's a nonstarter and smacks of fundamental ignorance of our history of our two nations." "
An Email From Move To Amend, which "smacks of fundamental ignorance of the history of our nation!" Are They Protecting Corporate America who Financed The Tea Party? Their email as follows:
Today marks the 239th anniversary of the Boston Tea Party, perhaps the most well-known act of civil disobedience in the world. Despite a voluntary tea boycott by the colonists, the East India Company, on the command of the King, sent ships laden with tea to the American ports. With all other options exhausted, patriots boarded the ships in Boston Harbor and dumped the tea into the sea. It was the spark that ignited the American Revolution.
Our history is full of patriots who spoke truth to power in a quest to expand inherent rights to oppressed people. American patriots did not lay their lives on the line only to see later generations once again subjected to the whims of giant corporations and an uncaring government. We are currently embroiled in a similar struggle against corporations who have acquired numerous human rights by chipping away at our Constitution."
"I believe that I and many other Texans that are known to me, and a matter of court record, are the victims of the 'Texas Tea Party Rebellion April 2009' founded by Texas Governor Rick Perry and reported at the time to law enforcement.
Texas citizens were targeted as Political Adversaries, no matter what other reasons for due cause were used to target, were attacked by non-lethal weapons, lethal bio-weapons, gang stalking, terrorists threats, life threatening police swatting, targeted subjects of human experimentation, refused eligible benefit compensation, denied due process, hacking, endangering censorship, bio-location devices, mafia style attacks by rogue agents of an illegal militia, including attacks by military aircraft."
Here is a list of a few examples:
1. State Sponsored Voter Fraud by Remote Electronic Device, Increased The Count for The Texas “Republican House” Super Majority
3. State Use of Deadly Force by Aircraft, Aerospace, Satellite, Tower or Victor* any Victor
4. State Human Experimentation Biological and Electromagnetically (Can be Seen By Mortality Rate Spike 2001-2004 Across the U.S.A)
5. State Sponsored Human Trafficking of the Disabled across State Lines To Slave Farms
6. State Sponsored Drug and Arms Trafficking going on for a decade – Well before Fast and Furious was ever conceived (Innocent People Still Being Held In Texas Prison, >3 Executed are Innocent)
7. State Pluralistic Application of Law (White Supremacy Murder Squad go undetected by the same Texas Domestic Surveillance System designed for incumbents to hold power)
8. Conspiracy against the Citizens of the United States
10. No Separation of Powers from the Texas Executive Branch (Causal link to Judicial Corruption – the likes we Never Seen Before In Texas Since 1845 after corruption bankrupted The Republic of Texas)
11. State Sponsored Attacks on Elderly, Sick, Disabled Housing, Education and Persons Rightfully Receiving Their Entitlements To Such Services By Life Long Payroll Deductions and/or Military Service
12. States Sponsored Terrorist Threats
13. Endangering Censorship By The State Forced Upon Professional Journalist And Once Credible News Media
14. Investments In Porn Operations by those of State Public Trust
15. State Sponsored Luxury Airlines Pathway To American Citizenship via Texas, While Billions of Federal Dollars paid to police the borders to stop Migrant Workers for crossing the Rio-Grande
16. State Sponsored Pilotless Drone In Operation In South Central Texas Before FAA Regulations Approved Jeopardizing Passenger Plane Safety
17. Low Altitude Staking by Drone
18. Low Altitude Staking by Domestic Surveillance Helicopter
19. Electronic Exploitation including non-lethal weapons used on Texas Citizens
20. No legal Representation for Those in Poverty, Receiving Social Security Benefits, or Those with Disabilities
21. Denied Due Process Criminal Violations against the State Not Prosecuted or Investigated
22. State Sponsored Political Targeting and Retaliation
23. Privacy Violations Transmittal False, Misleading, or Manipulated Data
24. Conflict of Interest State Sponsored Private Security Firms, especially Private Security Investigative Corporations
25. Abuse of The 911 Patriot Act Against Innocent Texans and the Sharing of Data
Allegations were reported to Texas Enforcement by Texans
The last years of the Bush Administration were the worst of times for Texans, who were abused from the corruption of law enforcement in cooperation with their Federal watchdog agency the FBI. The Federal Bureau of Investigation knew they had to clean-up their own ‘House of Death’ first, before they could stabilize an out-of-control police state, involved in Money Laundering, as well as Human and Drug Trafficking.
Thousands of innocent Texans are still held in Texas prisons unjustly, to cover-up the real criminals by a bias right-wing justice system. Many Texans made pleas to the newly assigned United States Attorney General Eric Holder and the office of Inspector General, that even today go unanswered such as the following web posting that was censored and a personal computer electronically knocked out of commission by the Austin Texas Fusion Center:
We saw this same behavior with BORDC, Occupy, and other non-profit Humanities Group Bought out by Corporate America!
Example: Tea Party NDAA Free Speech or Mob Frenzy by Intent
NDAA Who Is / Are The Bad Guys?
Concerning the National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA), either my Senator is misinformed or the Bill of Rights Defense Committee BORDC, is publishing false information that is Alarming The Populace. My opinion means little to me; I want to know the truth about the NDAA.
I received a letter from BORDC Bill of Rights Defense Committee and a few statements concern me, mainly their opinion in regards to the NDAA:
See this link: http://educationbalancedhealthymeaningfullif.blogspot.com/2012/10/tea-party-ndaa-free-speech-or-mob.html
G. N.'Dell December 16, 2012